WIZO USA was founded in 1920 in direct response to the needs of women and children in Israel. Today, WIZO USA continues to identify the needs of Israeli society and creates solutions to meet them.
Now 250,000 members strong, WIZO USA is the main agent of change for women, children, and youth in Israel.
Federations Around The World
Active Members Worldwide
Israeli Lives Impacted
- Carolyn Rowan Shopping Event – WIZO NY – October 17
- Sponsor A Child – WIZO NY – October 18
- Opening Campaign – WIZO FL – October 18
- Oshra Friedman Luncheon – WIZO LA – October 31
- AVIV Trip – World WIZO – November 1-6
- At Vitoria – Book Event – WIZO LA – November 8
- Young Leadership Basketball Tournament – WIZO NY – November 11
- Miami Art Auction – WIZO FL – November 13
- WIZO Goes to Broadway: Network – WIZO NY – November 20
- Chanukah Luncheon – WIZO LA – December 6
- Kosher Food & Wine – WIZO Miami – December 6
- LA Zumba – WIZO LA – January 6
- Valley Rosh Chodesh – WIZO LA – January 7
Have a question or concern? Please use the form below.
CHANGE A LIFE TODAY
WIZO USA, The Women’s International Zionist Organization, is a worldwide non-profit organization that operates over 800 social welfare projects in Israel.