WIZO USA was founded in 1920 in direct response to the needs of women and children in Israel. Today, WIZO USA continues to identify the needs of Israeli society and creates solutions to meet them.
Now 250,000 members strong, WIZO USA is the main agent of change for women, children, and youth in Israel.
Federations Around The World
Active Members Worldwide
Israeli Lives Impacted
- WIZO Goes to Broadway – WIZO NY – May 28
- Jewish American History Month – WIZO LA – May 29
- Special LA Shopping Event – WIZO LA – May 30
- WIZO At Work – June – WIZO LA – June 13
- LA Board Meeting – WIZO LA – June 19
- WIZO At Work – July – WIZO LA – July 18
- Taste of WIZO – WIZO LA – September 12
- Sponsor A Child – WIZO LA – September 22
- Taste of WIZO – WIZO LA – November 13
- Taste of WIZO – WIZO LA – March 11
How To Contact Us
How may we help you?
Build your connection to Jewish women across the world and together improve the lives of millions in Israel. WIZO USA was founded over 99 years ago by women with the shared goal of supporting Israel. Today, vibrant, talented women like you continue to support Israel’s women and children and express their Jewish values in ways that are most meaningful to them.
Have a question or concern? Please use the form below.
CHANGE A LIFE TODAY
WIZO USA, The Women’s International Zionist Organization, is a worldwide non-profit organization that operates over 800 social welfare projects in Israel.