WIZO USA was founded in 1920 in direct response to the needs of women and children in Israel. Today, WIZO USA continues to identify the needs of Israeli society and creates solutions to meet them.
Now 250,000 members strong, WIZO USA is the main agent of change for women, children, and youth in Israel.
Federations Around The World
Active Members Worldwide
Israeli Lives Impacted
- WIZO Goes to Broadway: Network – WIZO NY – November 20
- Giving Tuesday – WIZO NY – November 27
- Chanukah Luncheon – WIZO LA – December 6
- Kosher Food & Wine – WIZO Miami – December 6
- LA Zumba – WIZO LA – January 6
- Valley Rosh Chodesh – WIZO LA – January 7
- Children for Our Children Fashion Show – WIZO NY – March 3
How To Contact Us
How may we help you?
Build your connection to Jewish women across the world and together improve the lives of millions in Israel. WIZO USA was founded over 90 years ago by women with the shared goal of supporting Israel. Today, vibrant, talented women like you continue to support Israel’s women and children and express their Jewish values in ways that are most meaningful to them.
Have a question or concern? Please use the form below.
CHANGE A LIFE TODAY
WIZO USA, The Women’s International Zionist Organization, is a worldwide non-profit organization that operates over 800 social welfare projects in Israel.